Edge Blending is a feature of the NVIDIA Quadro product line which allows data presented over multiple displays to be blended at the edges of each adjacent monitor, allowing a seamless presentation of the data.
• Windows® 2000 and Windows® XP.
• One of the following NVIDIA graphics cards:
• NVIDIA Quadro FX 5500 (requires NVIDIA ForceWare Driver version 9x.xx or
• NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 X2 (requires NVIDIA ForceWare Driver version 9x.xx or
• NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500
• NVIDIA Quadro FX 4000
• NVIDIA Quadro FX 3450
• NVIDIA Quadro FX 3400
• NVIDIA ForceWare Driver version 5x.xx or later.It is recommended to use the latest NVIDIA ForceWare driver version for NVIDIA
Quadro products, which at the time of this publishing is version 81.67
Please see the following document to learn more about NVIDIA Edge Blending.
(NOTE: This file requires an Adobe PDF Reader)