Earlier versions of NVIDIA GeForce Experience may exhibit issues with new Game Ready Driver/Studio Driver updates. In the event this behavior occurs, please download and install the latest GeForce Experience 22.214.171.124 or newer manually to resolve the issue.
1. Download the latest GeForce Experience installaler
2. Open the Windows Settings -> Apps -> Apps & features -> search for NVIDIA GeForce Experience -> select and choose Uninstall as shown in the screenshot below
3. Once the GeForce Experience application has completed the uninstall process, open Windows File Explorer and navigate to the location where you downloaded the latest GeForce Experience iinstaller in step 1.
4. Right-click over the GeForce Experience application installer and select Run as administrator as shown in the screenshot below to begin the installation process.
5. Once completed, you can proceed to use GeForce Experience to download and install the latest Game Ready Driver/NVIDIA Studio Driver for your graphics card.