Colors on Samsung TVs might look oversaturated in some games on GeForce NOW. This is due to the TV’s Contrast Enhancer feature which increases color intensity by default.
To resolve this you can adjust the "Picture" settings on your Samsung TV by:
1. Clicking on Menu in the sidebar of the home screen
2. Navigate to Picture > All Settings > Picture > (Game) Expert Settings and adjust the following:
- Contrast = we recommend setting to 30
- ContrastEnhancer = we recommend setting this to OFF
- Intensity = we recommend setting this to 30
Note: this last option isn't available on all Samsung TV models