Steam players may notice that when they join a modded server, a Steam Workshop add-on will sometimes get installed in the process. Once a mod is installed through Steam Workshop, the game may no longer load when you attempt to launch the game from GeForce NOW. To workaround this issue, please follow the steps below:
1. On a PC or Mac, open your web browser and navigate to the game’s steam workshop landing page:
- Post Scriptum: https://steamcommunity.com/app/736220/workshop
- Squad: https://steamcommunity.com/app/393380/workshop
5. Lastly, select "OK" to complete the removal of the Steam Workshop mods.
6. The game should now be able to launch on GeForce NOW.