Post Scriptum players may notice that when they join a modded server, a Steam Workshop add-on will sometimes get installed in the process. Once a mod is installed through Steam Workshop, the game may no longer load when a user attempts to launch the game from GeForce NOW. To workaround this issue, please follow the steps below:
1. On a PC or Mac, open your web browser and navigate to the URL below.
2. Log into Steam if you are not already logged in.
3. Click on the drop down arrow next to the words "Your Files" as shown in the screenshow below and then select "Subscribed items".
4. Select "Unsubsribe From All". This will remove all Steam Workshop mods for Post Scriptum.
5. Lastly, select "OK" to complete the removal of the Post Scriptum Steam Workshopo mods.
6. Post Scriptum should now be able to launch on GeForce NOW.