Changes to the video present network (VidPN) manager in Microsoft Windows 10 May 2020 Update (20H1) and beyond may result in GeForce Experience Shadowplay to record the wrong screen in multi-monitor system configurations. To force GeForce Experience Shadowplay to record the monitor where the gameplay is launched on, follow the steps below:
1. On your keyboard, press the Alt key + the letter "z" at the same time to bring up the GeForce Experience overlay
2. Click on the Settings icon as shown below:
3. Scroll down and select "Privacy control"
4. Disable "Desktop capture".
5. If your in-game screen mode is set to windowed mode/borderless windowed mode, you will also need to change the screen mode to "Full Screen" or "Full Screen Exclusive".