ASUS RAPTURE GT-AC2900 router is a recommended router for GeForce NOW. The router QoS has been developed by ASUS in partnership with NVIDIA to deliver an optimal GeForce NOW gaming experience. The router is optimized for low latency and near zero packet and frame loss resulting in best in class online gaming experience.
To start with a newly purchased ASUS RAPTURE GT-AC2900 router, please follow the manufacturer’s instructions on how to set up, configure, and connect your router to the Internet.NVIDIA recommends connecting your gaming device to the router’s available LAN port; CAT6/CAT5E Ethernet cables are preferred. If you wish to connect your gaming device over WiFi, NVIDIA recommends 5GHz spectrum.
Configuring ASUS RAPTURE GT-AC2900 router for GeForce NOW:
1. Access your router web UI page: http:router.asus.com
2. Select Game Acceleration
3. Select QoS Tab
4. Enable GeForce NOW UPnP control
5. Enable QoS
6. Enable QoS Type: GeForce NOW
7. Determine your upload and download speed. You can obtain your Internet speed from your ISP provider or by running a web based speed measurement application such as http://speedtest.net.
8. Update your Upload/Download Bandwidth in accordance with your Internet speed results.
9. Apply your changes