Some TVs, AV receivers, or soundbars may include automatic volume leveling technology. This can cause audio levels to fluctuate in unexpected ways. If you are experiencing this, check your sound settings on your TV or receiver and disable (turn off) any automatic volume leveling features to resolve this issue.
- Samsung: Settings > Sound > Speaker Settings > Auto Volume
- Sony: Settings > Audio Settings > Advanced Auto Volume
- Vizio: Settings > Audio Settings > SRS TruVolume
- LG: Settings > Sound > Smart Sound Setting
- Others: Dynamic Volume, Automatic Volume Leveler, Automatic Volume Control, Volume Equalization