We have added in-game language support on GeForce NOW for SHIELD users only; PC and Mac are not supported yet.
The game has to support different in-game languages. We enable only the languages the developer has added to their game.
SHIELD TV and SHIELD Tablet users will need to change their OS language to get it working in a game. After that, they will need to set the language in the game as well.
Here are the instructions for changing your Android languages on SHIELD
1. On the Home screen navigate to the very bottom of the screen and select Settings
2. In the Preferences section select Language
3. Select your preferred language from the list. Make sure you select one that matches the supported languages below.
1. On the Home screen, tap the All apps icon, and then tap the Settings icon.
2. In the Personal section, tap Language & input.
3. Tap Language.
4. Select your preferred language from the list. Make sure you select one that matches the supported languages below.