The basic requirements are a Wi-Fi router and a modern gaming PC with a Kepler-based GeForce® GTX 650 or higher GPU. The detailed requirements are:
· GPU: NVIDIA® Kepler™-based GeForce GTX 650 (Desktop) or higher. Support for notebook GPUs is coming at a later date.
· CPU: Intel Core i3-2120 3.30GHz or equivalent or higher
· System Memory: 4 GB or higher
· Software: GeForce Experience™ application and GeForce Release 319 or higher drivers
· OS: Windows 7 or higher
· Router: 802.11a/g/n (Recommended: 802.11n dual-band router). A list of recommended routers can be found on the SHIELD Portable website.
What are the system requirements for streaming PC games to SHIELD Portable ?
Updated 01/23/2017 01:34 PM
|What are the system requirements for streaming PC games to SHIELD Portable ?|