This issue will be fixed in the next driver with an updated profile. These workaround steps can be applied now.
FROM THE NVIDIA NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL
1. Launch NVIDIA control panel.
2. Select Stereoscopic 3D/setup stereoscopic 3D
3. Click on "set keyboard shortcuts" button.
4. Select "Show advanced in-game settings" in the Set Keyboard Shortcuts popup window to expand.
5. Check "Enable advanced in-game settings:" checkbox.
6. Select "ok"
IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT
1. Launch game
2. Turn on Stereo if not already (green button on front of emitter).
3. Select Ctrl+F11 two times to cycle frustum back to default.
4. Select Ctrl+F7 to save the new frustum setting.