1) A 4K Ultra HD TV with at least one HDMI port that supports HDCP 2.2.
2) A Netflix plan that supports streaming in Ultra HD
3) Internet connection with at least 10 Mbps download speed (Netflix recommends 25 Mbps).
1) Ensure that you have the latest SHIELD Software Upgrade installed. Go to Settings > Device > About > System Update.
2) Confirm that your HDMI cable is plugged into an HDMI port that supports HDCP 2.2 on your 4K TV. Most 4K TVs have at least one HDCP 2.2 compatible HDMI port. HDCP 2.2 is required for Netflix 4K.
3) Check your Netflix plan to ensure that it supports streaming in Ultra HD. You can check which plan you're currently on at www.netflix.com/ChangePlan.