- Open up a command prompt, Win 7 - Type "CMD" In the search field in the START Menu, Win8 - Windows Key +X
- Download the pftest file linked below, save to a easy to find directory
- In the command prompt change the default directory to where you have the file saved
example: cd C:\Users\Josh\Desktop
- Then type "pftest list" to ensure you have the correct directory, then "pftest enable"
- The text output should show that the necessary ports have been opened.
Note: This may not work with all routers, for help in forwarding ports manually please contact support.