- Open up a command prompt, Win 7 - Type "CMD" In the search field in the START Menu, Win8 - Windows Key +X
- Download the pftest file linked below, save to a easy to find directory
- In the command prompt change the default directory to where you have the file saved
example: cd C:\Users\Josh\Desktop
- Then type "pftest list" to ensure you have the correct directory, then "pftest enable"
- The text output should show that the necessary ports have been opened.
Note: This may not work with all routers, for help in forwarding ports manually please contact support.
Collecting Gamestream logs
Sometimes it helps us debug your problems if we can take a look at the logs. If you need to collect the logs follow these steps:
- Right click this, and select "save as" and it will default to a batch file.
- Run the script. This will copy all the logs to a folder and open the folder in the Windows Explorer
- Zip the contents of the folder and share it with support. Feel free to delete the local log folder afterwards to free up space.