I cannot get my 3D TV to show any 3D content. How do I fix this?
Here are some steps to go through to troubleshoot your problem:
- Ensure that you have selected a supported 3D resolution from the HD 3D section of the NVIDIA Control Panel > Change Resolution page
- Launch the NVIDIA Control Panel and re-launch the 3DTV Play setup wizard
- Try running the NVIDIA stereoscopic 3D test application in the NVIDIA control panel to ensure that 3D is working
- Make sure you have enabled the 3D setting in your TV menu settings
- Check the 3D glasses and make sure they are turned on
- While running a 3D application, try changing the 3D depth in the NVIDIA driver by pressing CTRL-F4 to increase depth, or CTRL-F3 to decrease depth.
- Run you application at the correction resolution
o Games should be run at 1280x720 @60Hz refresh rate (720p60) or 1280x720 @ 50Hz refresh rate (720p50).
o Video applications and Blu-ray 3D should be run at 1920x1080 @ 24Hz refresh rate. (1080p24)
- Make sure you are running your application in full-screen mode. You can toggle this mode by pressing ALT-ENTER when you are running applications.