I have installed the 3D Vision drivers and when I plug in the USB IR emitter I see a flashing red light and no driver is loaded. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver. How do I get the system to detect the USB IR Emitter?
This problem can be fixed by uninstalling all 3D Vision previous Universal Serial Bus controllers.
1) Left-click over the Windows Start Button on the lower left hand corner of your screen.
2) In the Windows “Search programs and files” field, type “Device Manager” and press ENTER on your keyboard
3) This will bring up the Windows Device Manager
4) Your Windows components are broken into categories. The “NVIDIA 3D Stereoscopic USB controller” will likely appear in the “Other” field. Press the “+” symbol next to the word “Other” to expand the list of devices.
5) When you see your NVIDIA 3D Stereoscopic USB controller, right-click over the icon and select “Uninstall” to remove the device
6) A pop up window should appear asking you to confirm you wish to proceed and uninstall the device. Select “Delete the driver software for this device” to completely remove the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D USB controller software. Press the “OK” button to proceed.
7) Once this is complete, unplug and re-plug in the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D USB controller emitter and then you may proceed with the reinstallation of the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D USB controller.