How do I update the Mitsubishi DLP HDTV firmware for use with NVIDIA 3D Vision™?
The 3D Vision Setup Wizard will notify you if a firmware update is needed for your DLP. It is recommended that only users who receive the notification should apply the firmware update.
To update the firmware you will use a USB flash drive to update the firmware
-Insert a USB flash drive with at leaset 64 MB of free space.
-Copy all the files located in the "TVFirmware" folder of the 3D Vision software installation CD to the top level of the USB flash drive.
Follow these steps to install the firmware:
1. Turn off the TV.
2. Unplug the TV power cable.
3. Insert the USB flash drive with the updated firmware into the USB port on the front of the TV.
4. Plug the TV power cable back in.
The TV front Timer/Power indicator will begin to flash and continue to flash for 3 to 5 minutes.
5. When the TV indicator stops flashing, pull the USB flash drive out of the TV.
6. Press the power button on the remote to turn on the unit.
Contact Mitsubishi Customer Support
Mitsubishi Digital Electronics America inforporated Service and Customer Support (North America)