3D Vision I can't playback Blu-ray movies on the 120Hz monitor at 120Hz.
To workaround this monitor issue please reduce the display refresh rate to 60Hz.
1. To select a 60Hz screen refresh rate right click on the desktop and click NVIDIA Control Panel.
2. From the NVIDIA Control Panel navigation tree pane, under Display, click Change resolution to open the associated page. *
3. From the Refresh rate list, choose 60 Hertz and apply.
4. Insert Blu-ray disc into the Blu-ray player.
5. Open your Blu-ray / DVD playback software and play the movie.
*Please return the refresh rate setting to 100 to 120 Hertz for proper 3D Stereoscopic use when you're finished viewing Blu-ray movies.