1. Ensure your system meets the NVIDIA Purevideo Decoder system requirements.
2. If your system meets the requirements, please make sure your computer is running the latest drivers for your graphics card.
3. While the minimum required is Windows Media Player 9 we highly recommend Windows Media Player 10 or 11.
4. Please update to Windows XP service pack 2 or later. Install Direct X 9.0c for the latest Microsoft Operating System and Direct X runtime fixes.
5. Use the decoder checkup utility to ensure the Decoder is installed and has priority if other 3rd party decoders are installed.
Thereafter, please attempt to playback DVD video within Media Player 10 or Windows Media Center.