What do I need to have the best experience playing Blu-ray or HD DVD movies on a PC?
To enjoy the ultimate HD DVD or Blu-ray experience on a PC, you’ll need:
- PCI Express graphics card with secure HDCP CryptoROM and GeForce 7 Series HDCP-capable GPU with 256MB of graphics memory or newer HDCP-capable GPU with at least 128MB of graphics memory
- NVIDIA ForceWare graphics drivers that feature PureVideo HD technology
- An optical disc drive that supports Blu-ray and/or HD DVD movie playback
- Blu-ray or HD DVD movie player software with PureVideo HD hardware acceleration of H.264, VC-1, and MPEG-2 high-definition content
- A dual-core CPU is recommended with the GeForce 7 Series or higher
- 1GB of system RAM or more is recommended under Windows XP; 2GB or higher is recommended under Windows Vista and Win7.