How do I uninstall my NVIDIA display drivers on a Microsoft Windows Based PC?
This articles provides step by steps instructions for removing the NVIDIA display drivers on a Microsoft Windows 10/8/7 based PC.
1. Start by pressing the Windows key on your keyboard to bring up Windows search/Start menu
2. Start typing on your keyboard the words "Control Panel"
3. The Control Panel icon should appear as a search result. Select this icon to launch the Windows Control Panel.
4. Once the Control Panel launches, look for "Programs and Features" and double-click on the icon to launch.
5. Select NVIDIA Graphics Driver from the list of installed programs. If you have a long list of programs installed on your PC, you may need to scroll down to find the NVIDIA Graphics Driver. Click Uninstall/Change to remove the NVIDIA drivers from your PC.
6. Once the uninstall process has completed, reboot your PC to complete the changes. When you are back in Windows, the uninstall process will be complete.